- Declining Circulation / Readership.
- Rising rates.
- Typically higher income.
- Ability to target prospects geographically, by income and demographics.
- Longer lead time for production.
- High cost per home.
Outdoor / Transit
- Large Reach.
- Limited Availability.
- High Production Costs for Smaller Buys.
- Low Production Costs.
- Typically Small Reach.
- Ability to Target.
- Clutter. Music stations group ads in 3 breaks per hour. Music stations have high listener turnover.
- News stations short time spent listening.
- Sports / Talk stations offer to target with exclusive programming.
TV / Broadcast
- High Reach.
- Intrusive Message.
- Persuasive (Majority of Political Ad Dollars are spent on television).
- Ability to target by program.
- “Show-me" medium. Sight, Sound, Motion & Emotion build image, reputation, over-all brand message.
- Increases online search results.
Cable or Broadcast TV?
- Determine this by where your customers come from.
- Are 80% of your customers within 10 miles of your store?
- Are you wasting money with broadcast TV due to large coverage area and cost?
- Does Cable not reach enough of your customers?
- Create an offsite event, enabling you to sell your furniture in markets that don't compete with your showrooms.
- Custom landing page and URL: SWOutdoorLiving.com
- Vertical media plan including digital, social, and broadcast.
- Can result in more sales over a limited time than many stores do in one month.
- Also consider displaying in Boat Shows, RV Shows as a sponsor.
- Or create an event in your store's parking lot.